Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dad


God gave me a great dad!

A man of his word, a hard worker, generous, giving, not a complainer, a very patient teacher, selfless, and wise. A great man of character.
I am so proud he's my dad.

This is a pic of my dad's mom and dad and sister. Obviously he is on the far left. And yes, my granny does smile, I just caught her in a moment.


Here he is playing with the kids


This a pic of the vanity he built me 2 years ago.
And now I'm moving and will have to leave it behind.


Is he REALLY sleeping?


Here he is fixing my deck


And again, on the roof of my house fixing something
that we didn't even know needed fixing.


Happy Father's Day DAD! Love you!

2 comments:

Romeo Tagle said...

Happy Father's Day Tommy!

Amy Tagle said...

Thanks Bec for the pic of me and dad. I went to your blog to find it and then saved it to my file.