Sunday, November 8, 2009

GAG!!!

Kodah is 4 months old. Can you believe it? I can't. He has been eating less but getting bigger. He has laughed out loud a few times but is still learning. He loves talking to anyone who will talk back. He has not yet rolled over and he is not sleeping through the night. He is a happy happy boy! Hardly ever cries except when I mess up and have caffeine or anything spicy. Four months comes with real food (well, not in my opinion). He hated it and gagged on it several times. What to do?



2 comments:

Fletcher Family said...

Give it to him in a bottle.

You will have to poke a bigger hole in the nipple and water it down a little bit.

You could try mixing it with juice or your milk instead of water.

Give it to him right before bedtime and he will sleep longer.

Good Luck!

Amy Tagle said...

I did all those things the very next day... pumped my milk and mixed it with fruit cereal - nope. gave it to him in a bottle with a cut nipple that was mainly just my milk and he still didn't like it. And he hasn't slept longer - actually he has been sick so he hasn't been sleeping well. He doesn't like the fake nipple feel I think. I will just keep trying until he gets used to it. Thanks!