Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Tagle's

The Boys!
Romeo is hard at work, always and is hoping to start college at Southern Nazarene University in the fall. In today's day and age it is almost impossible to support a family of one income, but God has blessed us. Romeo is a great provider for our family. Ian is 3 years old and a joy to be around. His personality leads me to believe he will be a leader some day. His best friend is his sister. He has been saying some of the cutest things lately so you will hear more about that in days to come. He is already very smart. I think it has really helped him having an older sister. He knows his shapes, colors and how to spell his name (I know only 3 letters but still a big deal). He really wants to go to "Nia's" cool (school) next year but he will still be 3. He will have to wait, besides, I am not ready to get let him go. Although just 3, he is a big helper around the house. He cooks, sprays febreeze, puts up his own folded laundry, cleans his room, makes up his bed, waters the flowers and his favorite, Clean The Potties. Right now he says "My heart love you". TOOOOO CUTE! I can not wait to see what God has planned for Ian's life. I am a very blessed woman.

The Girls!
I am
a proud mother of 2 ages 6 and 3. I stay at home with them and work at the church with different ministries. I take all of the pictures you see (except this one taken by Romeo). As for Nia, she just got out of school for the summer and we already have a lot planned. She is definitely ready for the 1st grade. She has learned 56 vocabulary words and was tested on them in school and she got 2nd out of 30 kids. She just had a birthday party last weekend and she had a great time. She is developing her own sense of humor and is very funny. She has a beautiful and contagious laugh. She likes dressing up but she's not your typical girly girl. She loves getting dirty, covering herself and her brother in mud, she loves bugs, she is very intrigued by the human body, bones, muscles, blood, etc. She LOVES to sing. Her favorite place to sing is in the bathroom, either on the pot or in the shower and she makes up all the lyrics. I am seeing God work in her life and it is so beautiful. She loves people and can talk forever to strangers about whatever. We thank God that He chose us to raise her. I am truly blessed.


"You did not chose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit." John 15:16

No comments: