Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nia Graduates from Kindergarten!

Nia Tagle graduated from Kindergarten. Ms. Pat, Ms. Wanda, & Mrs. Davis were great teachers. I was allowed to come anytime I wanted and really liked the environment. She got an award at graduation for the best smile. She went to Darlington which is a very small country school. Some of her friends there were Cheyenne, Drinity, Adriana, Savannah, Macey, LeAndra, Masiya, Haley, Rylyn, Andre, and many more. When I asked Nia each day what she liked about school that day some days I got "playing outside" but most of the time her answer was "letters and sounds". She loves reading. I am very excited about that because I had a hard time reading as a kid. Of course we had our days where someone wouldn't let her into their club, but the very next day, she was friends with them again. She will be going to Darlington again for 1st grade. Congratulations! Nia.

No comments: