Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why I LOVE My Mom

In no particular order:

1. She is always up to spending time with me! Whether it be playing cards, going garage saleing, shopping, talking on the phone.... She just isn't ever TOO busy for me!


2. She's REAL! She locks keys in the car, can't remember what she's already told me, forgets what she called to tell me, always has to go to the bathroom while we're on the phone .... (is that too much info?) Oh, and she burns things - like the potatoes in this picture.



3. She is VERY loving, compassionate, caring, giving, understanding, forgiving, tender-hearted and on and on and on!


4. She is Super Funny! I can remember so many times laughing so hard with my mom. On the way home from Lubbock, dancing with her, waving at people we didn't know, just weird stuff that you don't normally think moms do. MINE DID and I thought it was so cool. I remember a few girls in my class told me that it would be cool to have my mom as their mom. Even still, we laugh and cry together lots.


5. And Finally....

The best of all.. She loves Jesus Christ and is dedicated, committed, and passionate about living her life the way that He wants her too. This was very evident while growing up and I can't thank her enough for the devotion she showed me to her Savior. Not only is she my mom but she is my sister in Christ!


I LOVE YOU MOM

1 comment:

Peggy said...

That was so sweet, I think. I love you too. Remember there are a few secrets we should keep to ourselves. Mom