Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rain, Mud & Stains

With all this rain, we have had 3 t-ball games canceled and lots of mud! And while I love that my kids like to play in the mud and get all dirty, we are trying to sell our house and it is impossible to keep the house clean. We do have hardwood floors, thankfully, which makes it easier

My next issue - stains. Not only mud caked into jeans and shirts but markers and blueberries as well. I can't seem to get stains out of any of Nia's shirts. We do have stained play clothes but sometimes they don't get on the body before they get stained. There are some clothes that Nia INSISTED she wear to school but she comes home, 9 out of 10 times, with stains on them that I can't seem to get out. I use the spray Shout but it doesn't seem to work.

PLEASE HELP! Everything she has stained was either bought at Goodwill or a garage sale so it is really not that big of a deal but I still don't want them to go to waste if there is anything I can do to get rid of the stains.



No comments: