Friday, April 24, 2009

I AM SO PROUD!

I have not felt good all day yesterday and today. I slept with my contacts in (I know, dumb idea) Wednesday night. I woke up Thursday with sever pain in my left eye. I thought it would get better throughout the day but it didn't. Thursday night was miserable - no sleep. I knew I had to see the doctor. The doctor gave me some antibiotic eye drops. I have been feeling a little better but still real drowsy - due to me rubbing, all the watery eyes, swelling behind my eye causing headaches, and of course the no sleep for 2 nights doesn't help.

But, life goes on right? My Realtor called today to tell me someone needs to show my house tomorrow morning. Well, you know how it goes, when moms sick, not much cleaning gets done. So, my house is in need of a good clean before tomorrow.

My kids are used to helping in that area so I just told them today we were going to focus on cleaning and tomorrow they could be kids and play outside! But to be honest I was not enthused about this because I just want to rest. I told the kids that and here's their response.

Nia: you can go sleep and me and Ian will watch TV. (WHAT?)
Ian: I have an idea!
Amy: let's hear it
Ian: you go take a nap and we will clean!
Nia: we will just do the small things.
Ian: no, I want to do everything!
Amy: I think you are on to something Ian!
Amy: I can't let you do all the work!
Nia: We want to do it all by ourselves!
Ian: Please!
Amy: Okay, 30 minutes and then we can all do what doesn't get done!

So guess what I am doing? Blogging while my kids clean my house! REALLY?

I am SO Proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so precious. I'm going to miss you guys.