Friday, August 8, 2008

"Mema Camp"

Apologies to those who view my website frequently. I have been at my mom's enjoying and helping with "Mema Camp". This was intended for all grandkids to spend a few days at Mema's & Papa's house. Tucker didn't want to be away from his mom (Becky, my sister) for that long and Nate (Kevin, my brother's youngest and only son)just turned a year old and we didn't think he would be able to do all the activities we had planned. So we had 7 kids: Madisyn (11), Maci (10), Shannon (8), Nia (6), Kori (4), Ian (3), & Emi (2). On top of that mom was in charge of VBS this week so needlessly to say, WE WERE BUSY!!! If you were to ask right now if "Mema Camp" was going to be on the agenda for next summer, we would tell you to ask in a couple months. Right now we are worn out. I will post pictures later.

No comments: