Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nia's Dream

I post things for different reasons. Some for family far away to keep up with what we are doing, some for entertainment, and some for me. I view this blog as an online scrapbook. Somethings just need to be written down so I won't forget them in time. That is the reason for this particular post.

After nap time on a Sunday afternoon, Ian told me that he had a dream about Jesus. Then Nia said she had this dream. "John the Baptist was baptizing me. Then Jesus came and told me to 'leave everything and follow me.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog!! I think that it's great that you keep up with it so well! I'm sorry I had to cancel the playdate with you and Beth the other day. I would very much like to reschedule with you guys, so let me know when you want to try to meet up again.

I love Ian's dream of Jesus telling him that!! WOW!! Gave me goose bumps!!!
Love you guys!
Michelle :)