Sunday, August 23, 2009

Aunt Vickie

My Aunt Vickie, my father's sister, passed away today. She battled breast cancer 2 years ago and survived. They recently had found cancer in her liver and started chemo this past Monday. She was weak because the chemo had made sores in her mouth and she wasn't able to eat or drink anything so they put her in the hospital. From there on she began to get worse and worse.

She was a faithful blogger and the details of the cancer and such are on her blog.

She was a wonderful Aunt & Granny. She was always so involved with the kiddos. If the kids wanted to go play outside, she went with them. If they wanted to go for a walk or ride, she went with them. Always bringing along the camera!!!!!!

She was dearly loved and will be dearly missed.





2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt Vickie. I read her blogs when I read your blog. Just by reading her blog she sounded like a neat lady. I am sure she is going to be missed.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying for you and your family! Meg