Friday, August 14, 2009

One Month Old

It is so hard to believe that Kodah is already a month old - actually 5 weeks and 3 days. He had gained 3 pounds in the first 4 weeks which the pediatrician thought was a lot. She said that most babies just gain around 1 pound. He is getting better about sleeping at night but it is still very hard for me. He loves sleeping right next to me but then I don't sleep well so I am working hard at getting him in his own bed. We have yet to give him a hair cut and we probably won't for a long time although he needs it. I am so excited to get to see everyone in Oklahoma this weekend and show off my baby boy. He is one handsome little man.

One Week Old

Four weeks old

Five weeks old

1 comment:

Romeo Tagle said...

I love me some Kodah! He's so handsome. It's so neat to see all the little baby things he does. I hope we can always remember these times. :)