Friday, August 14, 2009

The MOVE

From Old to New! We are so excited to be here in Spur! We walk to church, walk to the grocery store, my kids have seen family lots already and we are loving it! The move here was pretty smooth. My mom & dad came up and helped pack, load & unload. My dad is also helping with repairs to our new house (there is another post to come concerning this issue called "the money pit"). He is one special guy. And my mom helped with the kids during the move and has taken my kids several times in the last 4 weeks so that I could get some rest. God sure blessed me more than I deserve by giving me my parents. When we got to Spur to unload, Romeo's dad Romeo and his wife Debbie helped & our pastor and neighbor Rory helped. Thanks you guys!!!

So with not a whole lot of time to write and so much to say, I will just post some pictures of the move.

The OLD - We loved this house and will miss so many things about it!

The NEW - So different and needs SO much work.

No comments: