Monday, July 21, 2008

Got Mail

A couple weeks ago Nia & Ian got to write a letter to anyone of their choice. We had just celebrated the 4th and they got to be around lots of family. Nia chose to write David - my uncle "because I love him and I was around him a lot when I was at granny's" and Ian chose to write Great Granny "because her my willy bess frin and me love her". They wrote a letter, drew pictures, and sent pictures of themselves.
Well, today they received mail!!!
One from Great Granny and one from Uncle David. You would have thought they won the lottery. Ian was jumping up and down, running around and screaming. Nia immediately ripped open the envelope. David sent some fun sheets along with a very kid friendly letter and stickers (the stamp on the envelope). Great Granny sent a card for Ian, a letter and money. Ian told me that he wanted to get something to eat at the swimming pool with his money.
Thanks you two for making their day!!!! We love you!

No comments: