Sunday, July 6, 2008

Memories with Glasses


I wore these glasses when I was in grade school. My kids, of course, thought that was interesting and Nia even told me she could see out of them. I think we might need to get her eyes checked. I had another pair of really special glasses that were black & red. I was at a birthday party and was trying to impress the other girls by bending them in the middle and I ended up breaking them. My clever dad saw no problem. He just welded them back together. I was too young to know I looked dorky, so I guess all was okay. That's my dad, he can fix just about anything.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Amy your kids are too cute and they sound like a blast to be around!! What a fun mommy you are!!!

Laura

Amy Tagle said...

We do have lots of fun!!

The Adams Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Adams Family said...

I remember those glasses! Isn't it funny the way that Daddy's can fix just about anything! Your kids are getting so big and so beautiful and I'm glad that you are having so much fun with them.

Cassie

Amy Tagle said...

I can't believe you remember those ugly things. I probably have a picture to compare somewhere around. I can't get on your Myspace because it is private. But I would love to keep up with you guys. Love YOU!