Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Offer! UPDATED

We got our first offer today! We were really excited about it but it was really low - 11,500 below the original list price to be exact. Of course we countered and then they countered back and then we countered again. Now it is in their hands and we should find out something by 6:00p.m. tomorrow night.

They are moving here because they are the new youth pastor's at a church near by. We really want them to have the house but they are not willing to budge at this point. They have been praying about it for a few days. Romeo and I have been praying about it as well.

The timing of this would be perfect because we would close on the last day of school for Nia. It would also mean that Nia would get to finish t-ball. It also means I wouldn't have to deliver the baby at the hospital here (heard bad things from friends). And, we would be living in Spur when the baby's born.

I will keep you updated!! Thanks for all your prayers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No sell! The offer fell through. They really wanted the house at 11,500 below our original asking price. That would put us upside down in our note! So.. we wait some more.

2 comments:

Fletcher Family said...

All of my family is voting for Oliver. For some reason our votes keep disappearing. Oliver still shows as having 0 votes.

Amy Tagle said...

I don't know what happened? I got Oliver down for 4 votes though in my results post. That's good for me because I really like that name too. Oliver Quinn! Call him Oli.