Wednesday, April 15, 2009

V8 Juice & Bible Story

I bought some V8 juice (just regular - no flavoring added) today because we have been on a health kick lately. Since it is Wednesday and we always have trouble fitting everything in on this day, we had leftovers for supper, Beef Enchiladas/Rice/Sour Cream, but we didn't have any veggies. So, I pulled out the V8 juice and made them drink some. Nia was super excited because she had tasted some before but Ian on the other hand was not enthused.

Nia: It kind of tastes like ravioli sauce.
Amy: Yeah, you're right!
Ian: It tastes like poop!!!!!!!!!

I still made them drink it and each time Ian got a drink he got the hibbe-gibbes (you know - the shivers). Then he started telling me that it was making his tummy hurt.

My kids have been on a roll lately! Unfortunately, it has all been gross things - but OH, so funny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This just in!

I was reading the story about Jesus feeding the 5000 and it said that Jesus felt deep concern for the large crowd. So I asked the kids if they have ever felt deep concern for someone.

Nia: Yes, like when Ian has fever or is sick.
Amy: Yeah, we don't like it when people are sick and we can't help. What about you Ian?
Ian: When Nia dies, I'm going to cry like I mean it!

1 comment:

Vanessa Wooten said...

your kids are SO CUTE Amy!! give them a hug from me, okay?