Monday, October 27, 2008

Change Is Coming!

For those of you who don't know yet, We Are Moving! Lots to do before we can actually get to our destination -- Spur, Texas. Before we can put our house on the market there is some much needed painting to do. We added a wall in between the kids room and now it is finally painted. Hopefully we will put it on the market this week. When we bought this house it had been on the market for around 8 months, so we could be waiting a while.

As for the reasons we are moving, I'll just say that God answers prayers. From the time we moved to Oklahoma I always knew that I wanted to go back home but we also knew that God had a plan for us in Oklahoma so we embraced it. It was always me who wanted to eventually return to Spur but it was Romeo that God spoke to in regard to this move.

We could certainly use your prayers in regard to the sell of our house and Romeo's job.

1 comment:

Vanessa Wooten said...

Oh, I didn't know you were moving back to Spur. That is great! I just hope I can get back there some day soon to see everybody again. I miss you all!