Thursday, October 9, 2008

UPDATES! Glasses/Spider Bite/Birthday

Nia got her glasses yesterday. What a cutie!



Yesterday Ian got a package in the mail from Mema for his birthday. She called wanting a zip code a few days ago and I asked what she was sending. All she told me was that it might involve cleanup. Thanks Mom. (At least it was a small bottle)



After posting the Spider Bite, I got some suggestions. My Papa said to slice an onion and leave it on the bite for a while. Although an odd suggestion, I sliced an onion, put it on the bite and bandaged it. She wore it to school. A few people told her she was weird. That same day I took her to the doctor. They were fairly certain it was just a spider bite and there was nothing to be done. I asked if it might be infected but they assured me it wasn't. I told them about the onion and they said they had heard that might work. I didn't see any noticeable difference but who knows. Today the ring is pink not red. I am hoping that means it is healing.


I STILL haven't found my medicine.

3 comments:

Fletcher Family said...

Nia,
You look so cute in your new glasses, like a movie star!!
Love you!

Vanessa Wooten said...

love them glasses, Nia!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great! You definetly fit in the Swaringen family now. I love you Nia and your new glasses just make you more beautiful.
Mema