Monday, October 6, 2008

It's way too soon for this to start

I am the worst pill taker. At the first hint of symptoms getting better, the importance of the medicine escapes me and I forget to take the rest. I do this with my kids as well. The other day I was talking to my mom on the phone and I remember seeing my pills and thinking to myself that I needed to put them in my purse. I picked them up (while I was on the phone) and that was all I remembered. Romeo & I looked all over the house. In the freezer, refrigerator, trash, everywhere (we thought). Sunday morning I am trying to get the kids something for breakfast and found them. Anybody else out there like me???? The worst of it all is: I have lost them again.

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

I am the same way with medicine. I have a designated spot now for important everyday medicine or for medicine when we're sick. Believe it or not it's in one of my kitchen cabinets that I am in frequently so I can't forget it. You'll be okay, I think that we're all a little forgettful in today's hectic world!
Love you, Cassie