Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hard to Believe

Romeo is 30!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday We love you!
Happy Birthday to You!!!



We celebrated his birthday today by singing to him this morning while he was still in bed. He wanted Chicken Scaloppini for supper & a Pina Colada cake for dessert. Nia made him a book with pictures of him & her, Ian drew a picture of a birthday cake, & we all committed to serving him in specific ways this next week.





To see more photos of the "party" go to Romeo's website!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was my best Birthday yet, we had so much fun, & I think I gained 5 lbs that evening. Num Yummy, I have such a great supper....

Fletcher Family said...

Happy Birthday old man!!

I'm glad that you had a good birthday!

Love You!!