Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Chicken Scaloppini

Growing up, we never were big on pasta. We were more the steak & potatoes type people. I love fried anything and potatoes of any kind. However, my husband loves pasta so I have learned to really like Italian food. We like a dish at Johnny Carino's called Chicken Scaloppini (sautéed chicken breast, mushrooms, roma tomatoes, bacon and lemon butter cream sauce with spaghetti). I found a website that has a recipe for a copycat of Johnny Carino's dish. We absolutely loved it. The kids really like it to. I added another chicken breast so that it would feed my family of four but next time I will double it so that we can have leftovers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was very impressed. I am so lucky to have such a great cook in my beautiful wife. Woohoo, you go Amy.